- 48" gardening poles designed for support systems to prop up your plants and square fabric pots.
- Rustproof hollow steel construction wrapped in a plastic coating that resists UV rays and chemicals.
- Pointed end securely posts the stake deep in the ground while flat end provides gaps to thread netting.
- Ridges provide a grippy surface for tying stems and for vines to cling to in plant-training projects.
- 25-pack stakes fit for A-frames and ScrOGs to secure tomatoes, cucumbers, trees, and flowers.
A 25-pack of gardening stakes designed to be used in plant support systems to prop up your plants and square fabric pots. Each pole is made of hollow steel that is rustproof and wrapped in plastic coating, providing UV-ray and chemical protection. This metal construction is thickened for further reinforcement to retain stiffness and prevent heavier plants from weighing it down. The gardening stakes are built with a pointed end that securely posts it deep in your soil. It is also built with a flat end for threading plant ties and trellis nets, or for general pounding purposes. Ridges run along the length of the pole to provide a grippy surface for vines to cling onto and for stems to be tied to.
These sturdy metal support sticks can be used to build A-frames and ScrOGs when used with trellis netting. They can also be used to secure square fabric pots in place using their corner loops to thread through. Use these gardening stakes to create support systems that will hold up growing trees, flowers, and plants that bear heavy fruits and vegetables.