- Cloner discs designed to help hydroponically grow plant cuttings by providing them upright support.
- Crafted with EVA rubber that is durable, waterproof, and PH neutral to be safe for use on plants.
- 8-spoke design is soft on sprouts and clones as they grow to relieve pressure and prevent stem pinching.
- Reusable collars can compress and seamlessly fit in netted pots for greater security on your plants.
- 100-pack collars fit for 2-inch net cups in hydroponics or aeroponics grow settings and applications.
A cloner insert designed to support the growth of plant cuttings by keeping them upright while leaving room to expand. Made of a smooth EVA rubber that is PH-neutral and waterproof, making it safe for use with seedlings and sprouts. Its pliable 8-spoke design protects your seedlings and clones during their earlier growth stages by relieving pressure while not pinching their stems. You can firmly fit the plant collar in netted pots for optimal security as your plant develops.
This clone collar is crafted to aid in the development of cuttings, sprouts, and clones through their grow cycle. It has a durable and reusable build that allows for extended use supporting your plants. The flexible and easily compressible design allows it to fit snugly alongside our 2-inch net cups in hydroponics growing systems or aeroponics settings.