- An air filtration kit with everything you need to cool, ventilate, and control odors in your grow space.
- Features the CLOUDLINE inline fan with a PWM-controlled EC motor for quiet and energy efficient ventilation.
- Smart controller sets climate triggers, schedules, and grow cycles. Access graphs and alerts via Bluetooth App.
- Australian carbon filter with flexible ducting traps odors while routing stale air away from your grow tent.
- Kit Duct Size: 8” | Fan Airflow: 807 CFM | Noise 42 dBA | Carbon Thickness: 38 mm | Ducting Length: 25 ft.
A grow tent air filtration system with all the necessary inline components you need to ventilate your grow space. By assembling these essential pieces, this package will help you quickly get your grow build started and eliminate the guesswork of purchasing them individually. This inline fan kit features the CLOUDLINE Series fan that is capable of delivering powerful yet quieter performance. Paired with a carbon filter using Australian virgin charcoal to block odors from seeping out of your grow tent. These two pieces are connected by a set of flexible ducting with four layers of protection to properly direct airflow away. Accessories include duct clamps, prefilter cloth, rope clip hangers, and hanging straps to complete the installation. This product is a part of the UIS™ platform of grow devices and smart controllers, designed to integrate with each other to achieve your ideal environment.
CONTROLLER 69 distributes smart programming to the quiet inline fan to keep temperature and humidity in check and produce the optimal environment. Set dynamic programs that go beyond on/off triggering and adjust fan speed in response to changing indoor climate. Minimum baseline levels keep the inline fan running at low speeds for consistent airflow while timer, cycle, and schedule modes add custom on-demand activation. Equipped with four ports to expand your airflow or add lighting for growing applications. Securely connect with the AC Infinity app via Bluetooth to remotely access your devices, unlock advance programs, set alarms, notifications, view historical charts, and export CSV data.
Pair the CLOUDLINE inline fan with a carbon filter to effectively block odors from seeping out of your grow tent. Its 38mm thick carbon bed is made up of premium Australian activated charcoal with a 1200+ IAV rating and RC412 microporosity. This enables the carbon filter to adsorb the most odor molecules for up to 33% longer than other inline filters. Use with the included prefilter and reversible flanges (to flip the carbon bed) can further extend its lifespan. The heavy-duty build consists of aluminum flanges and a galvanized steel mesh to allow 100% air passthrough.